When you need information about Softelec VPHybridCAD, you've come to the right place. CAD / CAM Services is an authorized reseller, as well as a regular user of Softelec VPHybridCAD in our service bureau. This means that we not only offer competitive pricing, but we also offer experience using the software. We know that no matter how easy software is to use, sometimes you have a question about it. We use everything that we sell, so we understand it and we endorse it. Just click on the button below and fill out the form to get FAST information and pricing on Softelec VPHybridCAD.
- Elegant Scan Drawing Processing
- Direct CAD Editing on Scans
- Automatic Vectorization
- AutoCAD and Stand Alone Operation
- Five Tailored Products to Choose From
VPHybridCAD represents a line of five internationally awarded software solutions, with a success story of more than 18 years: VPstudio — VPstudio mono — VPlite — VPraster — VPraster edit.
VPHybridCAD solutions are designed for efficiently processing legacy technical drawings in a CAD environment.
VPHybridCAD is the World's No.1 in top-quality vectorization and hybrid CAD editing with a currently installed base of more than 20,000 licenses.
The development of the New Version 11 is a big step into the future of raster and vector CAD: precisive design, no matter whether it's raster or vector, combined with sophisticated tools to speed up and facilitate getting results!
With all VPHybridCAD software solutions you can make your choice whether you want to run them inside your AutoCAD or if you prefer stand-alone operation. Floating license network operation is supported at no extra costs.
An optional "Power OCR" module offers improved text recognition and expanded character sets (e.g. Cyrillic, Greek etc.).
VPHybridCAD combines the benefits of raster-to-vector conversion with intuitive editing and design of both raster and vector objects. Even colored and gray scale drawings can be processed to secure pervasive workflows:
- Raster to Vector Conversion (R2V)
- One Product - Two Installation Platforms: Stand-alone Windows, and AutoCAD
- Multi Page TIFF and Multi Image Support
- CAD-like Command Line Interface
- TWAIN and Direct Scanner Interface
- "Design Raster like Vector!" - Enhanced Hybrid Editing
- Raster Clean-up, Scale, and Merge
- Multi-Point Rubber Sheeting, Geo Calibration
- Intelligent Object Snap
- Drag'n Drop of Vector and Raster Entities
- Managers for: Layers, Lines, Line Types, Text Styles and Colors
- Symbol Library Manager (= Network Clipboard)
- Easy Wizard for Single-Step Auto-Vectorization
- "Point-And-Vectorize", even for Color Element and Contour Tracing
- Extensive Color Management
- Morphology-based Raster Cleaning (e.g. line closing/thickening/thinning)
- Customizable Commands
Edit Raster like CAD: Stunning
CAD to TIF: No Losses
Scan, Edit, and Clean-Up: Within Minutes
Vectorization: Fast and Accurate
Black&White or Color: High Flexibility
Features and Functions: Unbeatable
VPHybridCAD Makes Paper Content Smart
With stunning tools and functions VPHybridCAD software not only improves the quality of your scans, but it also provides a direct and intelligent access to control the content of your scanned drawings. To suit your needs best, the VPHybridCAD group of products offers five different and specialized solutions. You can choose from the entry level VPraster edit up to the all-inclusive hybrid and conversion suite VPstudio. Your requirements will determine the choice:
- You mainly want to process black&white drawings - or colored documents, too?
- You are looking for accurate tools designed for quick revisions or corrections on scan drawings which are truly easy to use?
- You need to delete certain details, then conveniently modify or replace elements, dimensions, or text?
- You are planning to use reliable and fast conversion of your drawings into CAD format?
- You wish to store your CAD drawings in TIF or PDF files - with no loss of information?
VPHybridCAD always provides a professional and efficient solution for these needs and many more.
VPHybridCAD's stunning "hybrid" technology allows you to carry out changes or subsequent design work in drawing scans directly and accurately. With a mouse click even geometric details such as lines, circles, arcs, and text become instantly available with CAD-like precision.
"Raster and Vector United!"In a unique manner VPHybridCAD software combines advanced functionality of two different user worlds: CAD and image processing, vector and raster. Operations formerly to be applied only by using various single software programs have been integrated seamlessly in VPHybridCAD. This superior technology offers new application possibilities that allow you to save effort and time. Take full advantage of the information contained in your scanned drawings and other similar documents. Whether you work in "hybrid" mode to directly edit, change and enhance geometric details, or by converting entire documents using powerful automatic vectorization. Plus, you can use VPHybridCAD in network or in single mode, inside AutoCAD or "stand-alone".
Expanding AutoCAD with RasterDWGVPHybridCAD products provide a seamlessly integrated operation with AutoCAD. AutoCAD users can utilize familiar commands to access both raster and vector data simultaneously, thus overcoming previous slower methods.
The entirely compatible RasterDWG format expands AutoCAD's standard DWG to a universal hybrid data format. The raster data is combined with the AutoCAD vector data and saved to a single DWG hybrid file. This helpful option eliminates broken image file links often associated with AutoCAD drawings and belonging image data. RasterDWG guarantees safe sharing of hybrid drawings internally, among collaboration partners, in a network environment, or across the Internet.
CAD / CAM Services is one of the largest providers of CAD / CAM conversion software and services in the USA. We are experienced users of Softelec VPHybridCAD, as well as all of the other software products that we sell. We invite you to contact us for expert information and competitive pricing on Softelec VPHybridCAD and, don't forget... we'll also do your conversions for you!