Now you can use our team of sheet metal experts to create sheet metal part designs using SOLIDWORKS 3D design, or whatever 3D CAD software you prefer. Our state-of-art CAD tools, CAE tools and systematic approach to design sheet metal parts enable CAD/CAM Services to provide cost-effective sheet metal design services that meet even the most stringent customer requirements.We produce accurate designs on time and well within your budget.Using our systematic approach, we tailor our design services to meet each customer’s needs. By identifying crucial design parameters and specifications, we ensure the optimal design for nearly any manufacturing process. By designing with manufacture and assembly in mind we’re able to provide:
- Cost estimates based on material and number of operations
- Calculation of the adequate size of corner reliefs, bend angles and radii
- Creation of 3D sheet metal model and complete 2D flat drawings
Accelerate Your Design Process
When you use our expert team to augment your in-house design team, you gain the flexibility to scale your workforce to meet the whatever workload comes your way. We help you to accelerate the design process while saving time and development costs, and increasing productivity.
- Design solid sheet metal parts and assemblies
- Convert 3D models or imported CAD models directly to sheet metal models and automatically input your own bend radius, thickness, and K-factor
- Design around a group of parts in an assembly
We’ll even estimate sheet metal manufacturing costs for you as we design. We can also automatically flatten your 3D sheet metal part to generate flat patterns that include bend compensation for manufacturing.
Sheet Metal Design Overview
Many industries require a wide range of sheet metal parts to house or enclose their designs, and we provide flexible design approach to accommodate these needs, including:
- Convert any imported CAD model, create original parts, or design around a group of parts
- Generate Base, Edge, Miter, and Swept Flanges
- Generate bends, including Lofted Bends, Sketched Bends, and more
- Use Bend Tables for bend allowance/bend deduction
- Use Forming Tools to create features like ribs, louvers, lances, embosses, and extruded flanges
- Add weld details to sheet metal parts on models or drawings
- Automatically flatten parts to generate flat patterns for manufacturing with bend compensation
- Automatically estimate sheet metal part manufacturing cost as you design
We provide sheet metal design using any of the following software:
- Autodesk Inventor
We provide sheet metal design services to the following industries:
No matter what international standards you need to meet, our U.S.A. based corporation is able to provide the quality and standards you require. With contacts in various countries around the globe, we are able to provide our global customers with robust designs of high quality and correct international standards. Tell us what you need, and we’ll get the job done!